Lead Management Integrated Digital Marketing with CRM & Pre-admission Process
Lead Generation Digital Marketing Campaign
Adapted for Integration with digital Marketing Campaigns
Lead Conversion with CRM
- Auto assigning of leads/enquiries to Counsellors on an instant and real-time basis(performance based assignment).
- Multiple Counsellors can be created to receive and process leads that are auto-assigned
- Regular tracking of counselling status through summary reports and mails to relevant dept heads
- Lucid and yet exhaustive display of the lead stages and status to all concerned with timestamp on each stage to ensure timely closure of leads either way - effective lead
Optimising digital marketing Performance
Assessment of effectiveness of the digital marketing campaign & spends by attributing successful leads the corresponding media spends.
Overview Lead Management CRM
Create Custom Lead Links:
- This feature empowers you to create the original links and post them on various social media channels, ad platforms. These links capture the leads and funnel them into your Leads repository.
- Users can create unlimited links to cater to numerous marketing platforms and capture leads from offline sources.
Leads from multiple Sources:
Based on the lead links generated by the school and used on various social media platforms for advertising and capturing leads, a list of leads gets generated along with its essential attributes like source & time of capture etc. Leads are usually received from sources, Internal Social Media channels & Paid campaigns (with the help of digital marketing)
Internal Social Media channels include sources like
- School Website.
- School Facebook pages
- School's Twitter handle
- School's Instagram
Paid Campaigns usually run with the help of digital marketing agencies generate leads from sources like:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Just-dial ads
- And Other Franchisees
Lower TAT between Lead generation & its Closure:
CRM allocates leads on a real-time basis allows counsellors to respond with the lowest TAT (crucial in achieving a high success rate).
Making Counsellors More Productive:
Counsellors get easy access to all the information and can set follow-up times & reminders & track each & every lead by its status.
Constant Connect with parents:
Parents receive autogenerated updates and can track the progress of their admissions progress. Parents receive a Progress chart, as shown in the image
All functionalities at fingertips:
Counsellors can do the following:
- Send admission forms to parents after their enquiry (parents can click & fill)
- Schedule Online admission tests integrated explicitly with the admissions for respective classes. (Ready to use admission tests for each class to aid admissions process)
Counsellor Performance measurement:
This module provides multiple reports that help you assess the counsellor's performance on various parameters. Overall leads received by each counsellor and their ultimate disposition.
Links Creation to capture leads from Social Media
This feature empowers you to create the original links and post them on various social media channels, ad platforms. These links capture the leads and funnel them into your Leads repository. Users can create unlimited links to cater to innumerable marketing platforms and
Links Unique to each Counsellor:
Further, schools can generate links specific to each counsellor. This signature link is unique to each counsellor and is shared with parents that come through offline mediums like calling or walk-ins. These links channel all the leads and consolidate them in the counsellor's dashboard & action panel to easily manage Leads.
Unified View of all leads sources:
The counsellors have a unified view of all the leads captured and the platform source where the lead originated. These are a critical feature helps lead source attribution.
Lead Analytics for ROI for budget spend on Digital Marketing:
Lead Source Performance:
Lead source attribution and its subsequent conversion help evaluate the effectiveness of each lead source. There are KPI dashboards available for ready to use for the convenience of the management with the deep dive clicks on it.
Calibration of Marketing spends on Digital marketing:
Successful leads can be attributed to their respective source, and the effectiveness of each source can be analyzed. Based on the success of each source, the advertising budget spends can be recalibrated to ensure maximum success and the highest possible ROI.
Allows schools to accept online and offline admission registration Requests with the facility to receive admission from charges both online and offline. Allows school to manage and coordinate the applicants to be scheduled for interview/admission tests with integrated communications platform.
Admit Card ID Module
Allows applicants to be issued ID card that can be printed and used for school access and identification at the entrance for Entrance Test/Interview conducted by the school for various classes.
Integrated Fee Management for New admissions:
The successful leads dovetail seamlessly into the pre-admissions and hands over the process to the admissions department.
Either the Counsellor or the Admissions Clerk can carryout the essentials as below:
- Assigning Fee Plans
- Raising Fees Invoices to the parents
- Enables Handling discounts as per policy
- Enables seamless approvals from the authorities
- Move candidate from Admissions list to Live class (Inbuilt functionalities to handle the multiple session complexities)
Approval Mail Received by the Princepal
Invoice Concession approval
Invoice for parent to pay
Enquiry & Prospectus Module
Allows applicants to purchase offline & online admissions prospectus & be issued receipt
Automated Workflow for Admissions
Fully automated workflow for handling complete admissions process regardless of the volume. Online and offline application can processed and fees collected online with separate module for sale of prospectus. admission process integrated with the Entrance Exams & Admit cards, communication including assigning of class, section & fees plan and issuing receipt at Pre-admissions stage
Test Result Publication
Admission Test Result Publication
A comprehensive module that allows school to manage result publication Online. Post Exam parents are informed of exam publication which they access through a given link after authenticating themselves through OPT on their registered mobiles
Admission Completion of successful candidates
The successful students applying through Online and offline can be moved seamlessly into the academic sessions with convenience of assigning suitable Fees Planp
Ready to use tests available for online admissions:
- Online admission tests are integrated as part of the Pre-admissions workflow.
- The school can choose from the repository of tests already available in the system at no extra cost.
- Ability to customise tests (each class)
- It is integrated as part of the Pre-admissions workflow within Lead Management CRM, admissions process wherever school requires.
All features of Online Tests can be used as below:
- Online proctoring
- Varied question formats, including text-based answers or image-based response
- Auto-evaluation for objective part
- Manual Evaluation for subjective responses
Vacancy Management for admissions
This particular module helps schools manage vacancies for the schools with higher demand & face the problem of plenty. This module enables tracking the ongoing admissions count against the allocated vacancy (calculated as Vacancy= Class Capacity determined by the school - (Current student count + Confirmed New admissions)).
- The counsellors get real-time alerts when the prospects for admissions exceed the vacancy.
- Most importantly, it allows the schools to follow cum first serve principle, especially where school seats are scarce