PHP Developer Fresher Or 2 Years of Experience
- Worked in core PHP and PHP-MVC In-depth knowledge of CodeIgniter Framework
- Database Management: MySQL
- Parsing Technique: XML, JSON
- In-depth knowledge of Rest API.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using php concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Create and maintain new modules, features for websites and CMS.
- Responsible for maintaining existing websites.
- Responsible for testing of application (unit/integration).
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using PHP concepts.
- Coordinate with project lead/onsite team for clarifications and documentation
Should be Open to learning PHP as the Organisation will groom interested candidates in PHP tech for handling upcoming projects.
Required Candidate profile:
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a PHP developer.
- Knowledge of PHP tools including Codeigniter framework
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Perks and Benefits:
As per company
|Role||:||Software Development - Other|
|Industry Type||:||Software Product|
|Functional Area||:||Engineering - Software|
|Role Category||:||Software Development|
|UG||:||BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers|
|PG||:||MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers|